OblivionPk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best Private Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rewards1 pwnage

Go down 
AuthorMessage
x tanksta x

Rewards1 pwnage Empty
PostSubject: Rewards1 pwnage   Rewards1 pwnage I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 11:23 pm

BEST EVER.. DONT BELIEVE ME? GO ON THIS WATCH THE VIDEO.. CLICK TESTIMONIALS... YOU DO GET FREE STUFF.. IT OWNS..

REASON I HAVE THIS HERE.. BECAUSE I WILL GET REFERAL POINTS FOR REFERING PEOPLE HERE... DO NOT JOIN ANY OTHER ONE.. THIS IS PROBABLY THE ONLY ONE THAT IS 100% LEGIT.. AND IS MOST TRUSTED.. AFTER YOU HAVE USED THIS LINK.. JOIN THERE FORUMS... THIS IS A ORGANISATION THAT BASICALLY MAKES U DO SURVEYS AND SHIT.. AND U GET REWARDED WITH POINTS ITS THAT EASY LOL.. I ALREADY HAVE GOTTEN 4000microsoft points WITH MY POINTS.. YOU CAN GET ITEMS LIKE XBOX MEMBERSHIPS TO STUFF LIKE PS3's ITS THAT EASY.. MAKE SURE U USE THIS LINK.. THIS IS NOT A PRIVATE SERVER SO IT WONT EFFECT THIS GAME BY ME POSTING THIS HERE.. BUT YEAH IT OWNS.. GUYS JOIN IT, FUCKING OWNS.. USE THIS LINK.. NEED HELP WITH IT? GO FORUMS OR YOUTUBE

http://www.rewards1.com/index.php?referrer_id=636573

Rewards1 pwnage Contestbanner
Rewards1 pwnage Contestbanner1
Rewards1 pwnage Contestbanner2
Back to top Go down

Rewards1 pwnage
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OblivionPk :: General Section :: Server Chat-
Jump to: