OblivionPk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best Private Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yankin deez, Teleblocking and massing with ice barrage all in one fight! 2 clips!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kimpker

Yankin deez, Teleblocking and massing with ice barrage all in one fight! 2 clips! Empty
PostSubject: Yankin deez, Teleblocking and massing with ice barrage all in one fight! 2 clips!   Yankin deez, Teleblocking and massing with ice barrage all in one fight! 2 clips! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 1:43 pm

Proof: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CiKYnWlc5mQ
Who your reporting: Yankin Deez
Why are you reporting?: To make obpk a better place so that some people can actually have fun.
Suggestion of punishment: Ban.

Yankin, I Really hope you do get banned, i am So sick and tired of people trying to pk and they have to use glitches to pk.

Luke, Or brent, I REALLY hope you bann him.
Back to top Go down
failcar

Yankin deez, Teleblocking and massing with ice barrage all in one fight! 2 clips! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yankin deez, Teleblocking and massing with ice barrage all in one fight! 2 clips!   Yankin deez, Teleblocking and massing with ice barrage all in one fight! 2 clips! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 1:12 pm

that doesn't show me tbing at all,
your such an idiot.
Back to top Go down

Yankin deez, Teleblocking and massing with ice barrage all in one fight! 2 clips!
Page 1 of 1