OblivionPk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best Private Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Couldn't find a place for questions so...here

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Archie

Couldn't find a place for questions so...here Empty
PostSubject: Couldn't find a place for questions so...here   Couldn't find a place for questions so...here I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 8:27 am

I was thinking along the lines of a store, but you use your pk points to buy stuff from, Like maybe whips or something, make it harder to get but yeh. Seeing you cant get from store, might be a little helpful, anyways. I heard we had before but I didnt think, So im just bringing this up. I think i'd be great, I know higher lvls get good drops with there armour and stuff, but lvl 90s and pures get hardly anything so if we had a pk point store they would be able to get more, and actually look forward to something when pking, instead of like "yay 60k worth of stuff :S?" The odd time someone will have a fury, but other then that.

I hope the mods, and Admins discuss this, I think it could be very useful.

Also, post your opinions on what you think about this.

~Also if anyone have any questions add me on msn Situation_runescape@hotmail.com, I can go into further details or even explain it if you don't get it.~
Back to top Go down
leet k0

PostSubject: Re: Couldn't find a place for questions so...here   Couldn't find a place for questions so...here I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 9:22 pm

great idea bro, btw i heard brent talking about it already x[)
Back to top Go down
Archie

PostSubject: Re: Couldn't find a place for questions so...here   Couldn't find a place for questions so...here I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 11:54 pm

Hope this is put into place, It would change the fun rating of pking in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
il ags il

PostSubject: Re: Couldn't find a place for questions so...here   Couldn't find a place for questions so...here I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 12:25 pm

we have somthing like that already after 25 pk points you get a reward then 50 75 100 125 150 200 i think
Back to top Go down
im a jew

PostSubject: Re: Couldn't find a place for questions so...here   Couldn't find a place for questions so...here I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 10:24 pm

if they do the pk points and store right it would be a great addition to ob
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Couldn't find a place for questions so...here   Couldn't find a place for questions so...here I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Couldn't find a place for questions so...here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OblivionPk :: General Section :: Suggestions-
Jump to: