OblivionPk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best Private Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

D34d Pk3r's Behaviour Policy

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
d34d pk3r

d34d pk3r

D34d Pk3r's Behaviour Policy Empty
PostSubject: D34d Pk3r's Behaviour Policy   D34d Pk3r's Behaviour Policy I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 8:56 am

My policy, it will be followed when im online. its pretty much worked to stop most of the duping that happend

Q , D34d Pk3r Has Jailed Me For No Reason.
A , No! youve not been jailed for no reason, if you randomly appear in jail its either i need to speak to you, or its about duping. And yes i do speak to alot of people in jail, it gives more affect.

Q , Wtf ? D34d Pk3r Thinks im a duper?
A , If i think your a duper, i will treat you with respect " to a certain extenet " , if i think your a duper i will jail you instantly, and you will not be released until you either 1) pm me your pass for your account check, 2) pm an admin your pass, mods are allowed to. but don't trust everyone, someone may scam you. Be careful.

More to be added later.
Back to top Go down
tehnoobmovie

PostSubject: Re: D34d Pk3r's Behaviour Policy   D34d Pk3r's Behaviour Policy I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 10:03 am

OK Thanks dude, I will keep this in mind. Though I am not a duper, now I know if I randomly appear in jail it will be because of you need to talk. Thanks for the info just in case. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
d34d pk3r

d34d pk3r

PostSubject: Re: D34d Pk3r's Behaviour Policy   D34d Pk3r's Behaviour Policy I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 11:42 am

tehnoobmovie wrote:
OK Thanks dude, I will keep this in mind. Though I am not a duper, now I know if I randomly appear in jail it will be because of you need to talk. Thanks for the info just in case. Very Happy

No problem, im just trying to make people cut down on rule breaking. lol some guy called me the grim reaper, he said when i login he knows i mean buisness lol. Smile
Back to top Go down
tehnoobmovie

PostSubject: Re: D34d Pk3r's Behaviour Policy   D34d Pk3r's Behaviour Policy I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 2:12 pm

Lol nice.
Back to top Go down
t3h 0wn4g3

PostSubject: Re: D34d Pk3r's Behaviour Policy   D34d Pk3r's Behaviour Policy I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 5:23 am

d34d pk3r wrote:
My policy, it will be followed when im online. its pretty much worked to stop most of the duping that happend

Q , D34d Pk3r Has Jailed Me For No Reason.
A , No! youve not been jailed for no reason, if you randomly appear in jail its either i need to speak to you, or its about duping. And yes i do speak to alot of people in jail, it gives more affect.

Q , Wtf ? D34d Pk3r Thinks im a duper?
A , If i think your a duper, i will treat you with respect " to a certain extenet " , if i think your a duper i will jail you instantly, and you will not be released until you either 1) pm me your pass for your account check, 2) pm an admin your pass, mods are allowed to. but don't trust everyone, someone may scam you. Be careful.

More to be added later.
yeh like u say dont trust everyone j a y said he was hidden admin said he had to check my acc or else he would ip bann me and so he went on it and emtied my acc that faggot
Back to top Go down
luke
Admin
luke

PostSubject: wow lol   D34d Pk3r's Behaviour Policy I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 8:53 am

you dont have to put this up although i guess it cleared it up for like 2 people out of our 230 on at a time lol!
Back to top Go down
https://obpk.darkbb.com
bch_slap3d

PostSubject: Re: D34d Pk3r's Behaviour Policy   D34d Pk3r's Behaviour Policy I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 3:22 am

Hello dead, long time no see old buddy of mine hope you remember me, i am bch_Slap3d aka other names lol hm..ok thats all how are you?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: D34d Pk3r's Behaviour Policy   D34d Pk3r's Behaviour Policy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

D34d Pk3r's Behaviour Policy
Page 1 of 1