OblivionPk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best Private Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Obby3 Massing tbing, Farcasting and level glitching in 1 Video! Proof of TB and FC

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kimpker

Obby3 Massing tbing, Farcasting and level glitching in 1 Video! Proof of TB and FC Empty
PostSubject: Obby3 Massing tbing, Farcasting and level glitching in 1 Video! Proof of TB and FC   Obby3 Massing tbing, Farcasting and level glitching in 1 Video! Proof of TB and FC I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 4:41 pm

Proof: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLLMyaJFZqY
Who your reporting: Obby3
Why are you reporting them: I told him to stop more than once, He ignored me, So i took action,
Suggestion of punishment: perm ban, Seeing as he broke 4 rules in 1 min and 50 sec.
Back to top Go down
dr0p kid

Obby3 Massing tbing, Farcasting and level glitching in 1 Video! Proof of TB and FC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obby3 Massing tbing, Farcasting and level glitching in 1 Video! Proof of TB and FC   Obby3 Massing tbing, Farcasting and level glitching in 1 Video! Proof of TB and FC I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 4:08 am

lol dude if ur on lunar u can use spellbook swap thats how u tb and ancients and veng at same time rofl
Back to top Go down

Obby3 Massing tbing, Farcasting and level glitching in 1 Video! Proof of TB and FC
Page 1 of 1