OblivionPk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best Private Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This is video of a couple days ago, A duper was caught.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kimpker

This is video of a couple days ago, A duper was caught. Empty
PostSubject: This is video of a couple days ago, A duper was caught.   This is video of a couple days ago, A duper was caught. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 1:49 pm

Proof: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwttUMEbrOo
Who i am reporting: xx purr
Why am i reporting: Faggot is trying to runin this server! i hate dupers.

Extra comments: I have always wanted to help a server out alot, and all the other ones i've played on, just suck or have died, but this owns, and i don't see it dying. so, i decided to start making videos of rule breakers, and posting them. This one blew me away. I KNOW this asshat will get ip banned for what he gave the server.

Additional notes: All the items you will see in my inventory i gave to "U kn0w m3" a mod i have known for awhile and is trustworthy.
Back to top Go down
luke
Admin
luke

PostSubject: Re: This is video of a couple days ago, A duper was caught.   This is video of a couple days ago, A duper was caught. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 3:04 pm

mmk thats more than enough proof to ip ban him thanks
Back to top Go down
https://obpk.darkbb.com
Kimpker

PostSubject: Re: This is video of a couple days ago, A duper was caught.   This is video of a couple days ago, A duper was caught. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 3:04 pm

Welcome.
Back to top Go down
d34d pk3r

d34d pk3r

PostSubject: Re: This is video of a couple days ago, A duper was caught.   This is video of a couple days ago, A duper was caught. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 3:53 am

Woah!, thanks for posting, im sure luke will punish him. if not ill be online shortly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is video of a couple days ago, A duper was caught.   This is video of a couple days ago, A duper was caught. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is video of a couple days ago, A duper was caught.
Page 1 of 1